Thursday, January 8, 2009

Presenting in front of people

I haven't written for a while now. I've become busy with work and home life. So to update everyone, work has gotten allot busier. I actually have some responsibilities. My home life has been pretty similar to before.

Back to the topic of this posting. The other day, I had to do a sales training at a distribution company. There was going to be about 50+ inside sales people there. Just thinking about that made me nervous. I've done allot of presentations, but I haven't done it with so many people that I didn't know. Long story short, I did my thing on the stage, and I felt that I did a pretty decent job. The girl that followed me had more trouble.

After I did the presentation, I felt a sense of power. I felt I could do anything. I guess that's what happens when you confront something that makes you uncomfortable. I felt so good, that I volunteered for another one of those presentations. I think it was the adrenaline in my head that made me volunteer, because now that I think about it, I'm starting to wonder why I volunteered. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment