Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My third blog today!

You must be wondering why I'm blogging so much today. I'm really bored @ work right now. I've started working @ this company for two weeks, and I haven't been given a task to do. So everyday, I try to figure out new ways of getting through the day. Here is a schedule of my typical day:

9am - 10am : Sip on my coffee, read the news, go on facebook, check my emails, go the break
room with the guys.

10am - 11am : Try to kill some time by blogging, trying to see if there's a meeting to go to. (usually there's some meeting going during this time.)

11am - 12am : For about an hour, I just sit there and wait for lunch.

12am - 130pm: Lunch. Probably the best time of my work day.

130pm - 3pm: Check emails, work on my web page, blog, read the news.

3pm - 4pm: Go on face book, linkedin, walk around the company aimlessly.

4pm - 6pm: This is the home stretch, I try to find some PC world magazines to read, do a lil work and check out new products.

My job is boring right now, but hopefully when my boss gets back, he'll give me some work to do. It's hard for me to appreciate the lack of work, because I can not stand being idle all day. I feel like it's such a waste of a day.

1 comment: